Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I Am Different...

I always wanted to be different
In what I do, how I live and how I dream
So today, I am different
Very different from the normal ones
And so different that it hurts to be different
I wish I could be normal
A normal person from the normal world
But no, I am different

This is my life, my destiny and my fate
You always get what you do not ask for
No one would have ever thought about this
But somehow I was cursed with this

You know your life changes
You feel an outcast
You feel your life is doomed
And all you can do is to cry in a closed room

I was not responsible for what I have
It was an act of ignorance
Or shall I say my destiny that led me this way

 I was crushed when I was welcomed under a truck
I wanted to have fun and party and experience my first fuck
But they say life is a bitch
And I was injected a needle which had an HIV itch

Now all I do is count my blessings
And feel my pulse
When all I want to do is
Say fuck you life and repulse

So this is my story
Shall I say, it ends here?
Nah, I think it will end with me
It will come with me to my grave
and rest peacefully beside me
I wanted to be different
And this is how different I am

4 comments:

  1. crushed under truck and had an HIV itch? Oops am i interpreting this wrong in other way or its just part of your poetic experience here... Sarika

    ReplyDelete