Tuesday, January 14, 2014

God's Identity

God asked - Why religion?
I said - How could I worship you without some kind of an identity?

So God said - Keep me within your heart and that will be my identity
I said - Sometimes I am bad, selfish, corrupt and mean, how can that be you identity?

To this he replied - My identity is defined by you, by no means I reside in enclosed four walls
I said - But I need to look at you to pray and ask for forgiveness

HE smiled - My forgiveness? Why do such things to ask for forgiveness?
I said - I am a human, after all

Then HE looked into my eyes and said - No, you are a part of me. You will always be divine. All you need to do is try and make the effort so that the divinity shines. I don't need any identity. You are my identity. You, my child is my reflection!!!!

1 comment: