Friday, November 29, 2013

You...

The first time I sensed your existence,
The first time I knew there's a wonder 
within me..
The first time I knew there's flesh and bones
waiting to grow
I felt the most luckiest....

The first time I experienced life
The first nausea that hit
The first three months
Can you believe, will be unforgettable?

Then you grew
Like a fruit
Like a smile
Like a flower
Giving me the best of me

I believed in miracles
Because you are one too!

The way you were bundled inside me
The way my skin stretched
The way sometimes I felt sick
The way you made me feel like a couch potato
Were the best memories of my life

When you grow up
And I just might forget 
How I felt when I was having you?
Though you will always be a part of me
You know how old age is
When it comes to remembrance?
This is for those times
For your keepsake
For you to know that
I have always adored you
More than anything else!
My kids! My life

No comments:

Post a Comment