Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Why???

There is a reason I write …

...to overcome my issues and shine bright

...to give my feelings words for the world to read

...to challenge my limits and see how I fit?

...to go beyond the conventions and try

...to fail, be disheartened, but never end

...to see a smile on my face, as I read the unfinished prose

...to make peace with myself and my incapability

...to bring serenity to my identity

...to unlock the potential in me

...to discover what lays beneath

...to hold on to the girl that refuses to run

...to create lines that reflects fun

...to mean something to someone

...to express

...to archive the keepsakes

...to hold on to the memory that I am sure will fade with age

...to put everything that crosses my mind with grace

...to love

…and to feel blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment