Monday, December 2, 2013

The Turmoil of a KID

The scar that
Slits the tissue
Ripping it apart
The Red oozing out
Like it doesn't matter
And the way it invokes pain
Your eyes water
Your breath hitches
But you bear it all
You do not want anyone to know that
you are a coward and let humiliation befall

Your words are exactly these
Devoid of love and please
Sometimes what you say
I let it go
But sometimes it hurts
and disturbs the peaceful flow

I am your flesh and blood, remember?
You nurtured me for nine months
You were happy when I arrived
Looked like I am the only divine factor in your life

But what changed?
You got busy and have no time for me
I know, I understand
But as I grow, I would still need your support
If you don't give it to me now
I would never ever show that
It hurt somehow

Why is hugging me on FB easy
And kissing me Good Night difficult?
Why is praising before friends no issue
And what I want, you have no clue?

I just need you, maa
I will always need you
For the rest of my life
Be with me
I don't wanna start missing you
Early in life
Stay with me, by my side!!!

3 comments: