Tuesday, April 1, 2014

R.A.N.D.O.M

All the fun I imagined as a kid
As I grew, easily slipped


Now that I have completed 30
Hunger pangs return of wanting to be nifty


And I have lost touch of myself
All that I do, all that makes sense of me
Is for the two lovely parts of me


What did I do to miss the dreams
Simple were thee
On a starry nights eating Ice creams
Watching the sun rise and set
On a rainy day
Each strand of hair dripping from water
Long drives, holding hands
Not even once asking for expensive brands


As Life takes a turn
Like a potter who shapes an urn


I have to cut, control me
Allowing the dreams to flee


Letting go of all that I desire
Because I know of the 
Situations it will ire
Controlled on a neutral mode
I have to move on and get mature...

No comments:

Post a Comment